Saturday, May 10, 2014

вυn ιn тнe oven @ мυм'ѕ day gaтcн ғaιr {#147}

ıllıllı вυn ιn тнe oven ıllıllı

Hey Fashionistas & all those amazing baby mommas out there!
Yes, I got another one from Mum's Day Gatcha Fair. 
So all my friends and family, don't trip I'm not pregnant. But  being a former mom in secondlife, I think I deserve to show some love to the mommas out there who just found out they knocked up after knocking boots. ( If you don't know what that mean, go ask someone older than you. )

Anyway today, I kept it simple. Cause I know it gets hot and it gets cold. So why not get a new sweater with a cute graphic sayin' on it to keep you warm? I got this " Bun in the oven" sweater from [KRC] who's down at The Mum's Day Gatcha Fair, which is going on right now. They opened yesterday and it's been nothing but fun. Now tho my sweater is the main star in this look, we can't forget the accessories. Say how about this sterling silver necklace from Pomposity, it has a cute mommy holding baby design, also since I thought about what my sweater says, I got this cute Cupcake headband from by U.S. Cause I love cupcakes and if I were pregnant, I'd call my baby cupcake. Haha, speaking of sweets! I also got this star lollipop with a purple outside and mint filling inside. Yum :d 

I know I know, where to MzAloha? 
Well Honey just keep scrolling and you'll find the cabby I left for you down below!
ıllıllı ιngredιanтѕ  ıllıllı

Hair: Intended by Magika
Hair Accessory: Cupcake Headband - Purple by U.S @ Mum's Day Gatcha Fair
Mouthie: Star Lollipop (Rare #3) by {W&R} @ Mum's Day Gatch Fair
Necklace: Motherly Necklace ( Rare 02 ) by Pomposity @ Mum's Day Gatcha Fair
Sweater: Bun in the Oven Maternity Sweater by [KRC] @ Mum's Day Gatcha Fair
Shoes: Thorzine Boots by Barely Legal


Go get it and check out Mum's Day Gatcha Fair
ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı вaвy вy мe - 50 cenт ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment