Sunday, June 1, 2014

darĸ cнιc ғт.вaυвleѕ! + raвιd ѕqυιrrel + *[мeѕнedυp]* + wιcĸed nιgнт + вenѕ вoυтιqυe + вananaN {#164}

ıllıllı darĸ cнιc ıllıllı

What's up Fashionistas!?
Did you ladies check out Cosmopolitan Salesroom, round 14/2 yet?
Well you've got 1 more week to get these awesome designs now.

So I've got this cute Elixer dress from Wicked Night, it's got this clean cut with a unique print on the collar, which you could rock with these skeleton gloves from Rabid Squirrel. Giving you that edgy look, but you know me I love my accessories too! So I've also got these amazing phe abstract hoop earrings and executive bangles from Baubles! Bring in that sass and class to your edgy look. Wanna get a little cute, add this cute puggy pursey from MeshedUp, they come in several different colors. And to wrap up my dark chic look I've got these really cute Almina high heels in gray from Bens Boutique. Plus I need somewhere to put it all, so I've picked up this amazingly unique zipper shelf in black. It does wonders for me and I'm sure it will for you as well.

 ¡ geт тнaт looĸ ! 

Hair: Warrior by +Spellbound+ [ 320L ]
Earrings: Phe Abstract Hoop Earrings by Baubles! @ C S R [ 65L ]
Bracelet: Phe Executive Bangles by Baubles! @ C S R [ 69L ]
Gloves: Skelly Gloves ( slink hands friendly )by Rabid Squirrel @ C S R [ 70L ]
Bag: Puggy Pursey - Gold by *[MeshedUp]* @ C S R [ 70L ]
Dress: Elixer Dress - Black by Wicked Night @ C S R [ 60L ]
Shoes: Almina High heels - Gray by Bens Boutique @ C S R [ 85L ]
Shelf: Zipper Shelf by BananaN @ C S R [ 149L ]


Check out Cosmopolitan Salesroom, Round 14/2. There's 1 week left.

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı

ıllıllı darтe υn вeѕo вy prιnce royce ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment