Thursday, June 5, 2014

ι alwayѕ wιll ғт.daмѕelғly + nѕ + вeppιn + вenѕ вeaυтy & вoυтιqυe+ eтernal dreaм poѕeѕ{#165}


ıllıllı ι alwayѕ wιll ıllıllı

Hey Fashionistas!
Last chance to make a run to Cosmopolitan Salesroom, 
round 14/2 because there's only 3 days left.

Today, I'm rockin' my Schatzi hairstyle from my friends at Damselfly Hair Salon. I wanted a medium length hair that I could wash n go and thanks to Damselfly, I have one now.  Of course I plan to hit the grid, maybe do some karaoke tonight. So I've decided to do this in a classy hipster, I know "no such thing MzAloha" but trust me can do. To pull that casual look together for tonight, I picked up this awesome jeans vest with black tube top from ::NS Cutie Store. What's even better is that they also have just the jeans vest too, in case you wanna rock your own graphic Tee or something under it. I've paired it with these acid washed looking white pants with butterfly design. Cute right? Well it isn't complete with 2 more things... So to add a little something something to my hair, I added this cute pearl and rose head piece, called Coming Up Roses from Buttery Toast. I love it because it gives me that bohemian vibe with a taste of spring. And to wrap my look up, I got these sexy lookin' heels called Almina from Bens Beauty & Boutique.

Now stop wastin' time, didn't you read? Only 3 days left in 
Cosmopolitan Salesroom, Round 14/2.


ıllıllı poιѕon & wιne ıllıllı
Hair: Schatzi by :::Damselfly Hair Salon::: @ C S R
175L$ Regular Pack / 315L$ Mixed Pack / 1050 Fat Pack ]

Hair accessory: Coming Up Roses Beaded Headdress 
by Buttery Toast @ C S R [ 50L ]

Top: Attractive Vest by ::NS @ C S R [ 70L ]

Bottom: Butterfly - White by Beppin @ C S R [ 70L ]

Shoes: Almina - Black by Bens Beauty &  Boutique @ C S R [ 85L ]

Poses: Pin Up by Eternal Dream Poses @ C S R [ 70L ]


Just 3 days left of Cosmopolitan Salesroom, Round 14/2

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı poιѕon & wιne вy тнe cιvιl warѕ ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment