Sunday, June 8, 2014

ѕelғιe ѕυnday ғт. allυre + ѕoмeтнιng new {#166}


(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º ѕelғιe ѕυnday º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)

Hey Fashionistas!

It's selfie sunday!!  I've got some new stuff for you :D So today is my unwind day, even though I've got sales, new releases and tons of paper work to do for the modeling agency. 


I couldn't let you all down, so I've decided when I went to go pick up some things, that I'd stop by one of my favorite places, Allure. Yes! I went to Allure today and you know what I got these amazing new cargo pants. High quality designed mesh pants, that are so comfy and hey! Even better buy these cargo pants and Allure has even thrown in the free tank top with it. Which means you get a whole new outfit for the price of one item. Good deal! These cargo pants also come in 8 colors to choose from.

That's not all I bought tho, Selfie Sunday wouldn't' be complete without the pose n prop. Selfie #2 pose is brought to you by Something New Props and Poses.  Which is available in 4 different selfie poses and comes with your own cell phone for that insta-moment. So what are you waiting for? Go check out Allure and Something New today :)


ıllıllı ѕυnday aттιre ıllıllı

Hair: Ineke by Mina - 250L
Piercing: Dahlia Lip Piercing by Kink/D.L.Z - SL F&O group gift 
Top: Gray Tank Top by Allure ( gift w/pants)
Bottom: Cargo Pants - Pink by Allure - 475L
Shoes: Almina by Bens Beauty & Boutique

Pose:
Slefie 2 by Something New - 50L






ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı #ѕelғιe вy тнe cнaιnѕмoĸerѕ ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment