Tuesday, June 10, 2014

тнυnder claттer ғт.e.c jeweler + ѕтaтιc + jeѕydreaм + ѕιlly ѕpoιled wнore + тaвoυ ιrreѕιѕтιвle {#167}

ıllıllı тнυnder claттer ıllıllı

What's good Fashionistas!?

Well I'll tell you, Cosmopolitan Sales Room's new round! Yes it's here a new round at Cosmopolitan Salesroom, which means this fashionista is high tailing it to shop,shop,shop 
till she drops. Haha, just kidding but let's check out what in bag #1...

Let's start from the top! I've got this very colorful and fun flower set jewelry from EC Jeweler, it just makes you think of spring/summer. That will definitely bring some color to whatever you're wearing, with it's yellow flower earrings to the colorful flower necklace and bracelet. Then to keep the warmer attire them going, I've also picked up Static's India top in purple. I love purple but Static has brought to Cosmo. an amazing variety of colors and patterns for you to choose from. I just liked the vibrant purple to go with my bright colorful jewelry. 
I've also picked up a couple of more summer friendly items from Cosmopolitan, one of them would be these cute, fun and sexy short shorts from JesyDream. They fit just right and they've got some cute n sexy details, such as the star embroidery and jeans laced criss cross sides.  And then to wrap up my look,  ya'll know how much I love my shoes and Silly Spoiled Whores has totally spoiled me for the summer with these cute black and white polka dotted platform wedge sandals.

So who's ready to go do more shopping?
------------------> This Girl <------------------
ıllıllı нιdden ιn тнe ғall ıllıllı

Hair: London - Blacks by Exile @ Arcade
[ Comes with London Round Glasses ]
Jewelry: Flower Set by [E.C] Jewelry @ C S R - 70L
Top: India Top - Purple by Static @ C S R - 70L
Bottoms: Mini Shorts by [:: JesyDream ::] @ C S R - 70L
Shoes: Platform Wedge Sandals - Black by -SSW @ C S R - 99L

Pose: Rock Attitude Mini pack - Single poses 
by Tabou irresistible @ C S R - 65L



***NEW ROUND***
Right here at Cosmopolitan Salesroom


ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı тнυnder claттer вy wιld cυв ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment