Thursday, June 26, 2014

ι'м oυт ft. Cosmopolitan Salesroom {#178}

ıllıllı ι'м oυт ıllıllı

What's good fashionistas!?
I've been busy taking care of things in and out of world, but that doesn't stop me from getting you the 411 where the deals be at... Hey! What about Cosmopolitan Salesroom, round 16/2.

I've got so much to go through, let's start from the top ~>  I've got these amazing new contacts called Gaze - purple from Rabid Squirrel. Cause I love vibrant color, window to my soul. I also got a new hairdo, Brendell by my friends out at Damselfly. Simple, long and luscious. 

Now, I need to wear something fun, sexy and badass with a twist of cuteness, sounds like a pretty good cocktail, huh? ~> So I had to pick up the new Saskia,black dots lingerie set from Chocolate Atelier. Cause ya know cute or sexy us ladies gotta feel it even in our underwear. To cover it up when I headed out, I slipped into this curvy hugging skinny pants from Alyce. Gotta love showing off the curves with the right pants. To keep it even more simple with badass edge, I've pulled on this Animal print biker jacket from NS:: which was perfect for that edgy look.

To wrap it up ~> I laced up these fun and cute high Galia sneakers from Kiwi and grabbed my new favorite, Beauty Queen case from Infliction. Guess what? Ya'll can pick up any one of these amazing designs right now at Cosmopolitan Salesroom.
.
.
.
.
.
ıllıllı вadaѕѕ тнreadѕ ıllıllı

Eyes: Gaze Eyes - Purple by Rabid Squirrel @ C S R ~>  70L
Hair: Brendell by Damselfly @ C S R ~> 70L
Lingerie: Saskia - Black Dots by Chocolate Atelier @ C S R  ~> 70L
Jacket: Animal Print Zebra Biker Jacket by NS:: @ C S R  ~> 50L
Pants:  Skinny Pants by Alyce @ C S R ~> 70L
Bag: Beauty Queen Case by [ Infliction ] @ C S R ~> Group Gift
Shoes: Galia Mesh Sneakers - Black by Kiwi @ C S R ~> 70L

Only at Cosmopolitan Salesroom, Round 16/2


ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı



ıllıllı ι'м oυт вy cιara ғт. nιcĸι мιnaj ıllıllı




No comments:

Post a Comment