Tuesday, July 1, 2014

ι lιve мy lιғe тo тнe lιмιт and ι love ιт ғт. pнaт вoттoм gιrlѕ {#180}

ıllıllı caυѕe ι'м  ŖËÄĻ ıllıllı

What's good my fashionistas!?
I know, I know I've been pretty M.I.A but shopping was still on the list to do.

So first things first, I picked up this sexy number from Phat Bottom Girls, it's called Pinned. Which is not only Lola friendly but also Azz friendly too. It's got this jazz feeling with a lot more skin than your grandma's era. It'll turn up the heat and change your night out with the ladies to one to remember. You can get this dress right now at Phat Bottom Girls Mainstore.

So get out there and support new designers today ;)

ıllıllı appeтιтe ғor lovιng ıllıllı

Hat: Wool Felt Fedora - Black by COCO  - *Free
Hair: GoGo by LeLutka 
Necklace: Wing necklace - Silver by E.C Jeweler
Dress: Pinned - Blue by Phat Bottom Girls
Stockings: Black Gradient Tights - Teal by Chary
Shoes: Crave Heels - Black/Silver by Reign


Only at Phat Bottom Girls

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı



ıllıllı ι'м real (reмιх) вy jennιғer lopez ғт. jarυle ıllıllı


No comments:

Post a Comment