Wednesday, July 9, 2014

мeѕмerιze ғт. pнaт вoттoм gιrlѕ & oмg evenт {#183}

ıllıllı мeѕмerιze ıllıllı

Hey Fashionistas!
Today, I've got some goods from Phat Bottom Girls and the Oh My Gacha event. 
So who's ready to do some shopping?

I've picked up 3 fun designs from Phat Bottom Girls. To start off I've got this Taunting top in purple, which is Lola friendly. I've also got this Hooka Mini Skirt from PBG as well, it's also booty friendly. Phat Bottom Girls got you covered, both come with the appliers. To wrap up my shopping at PBG, I've picked up these sexy and sassy studded strapped heels. It's mid slink feet friendly, it's comfy and I'm sure you'll rock'em!

Now to add some fun accessories, I've got a couple of things from Oh My Gacha event.
Let's start with this cookie necklace from Spellbound, it's cute and yes there's some really awesome sayings, I got F*ckn Cute and I love it. I've also added to my look this cute Teddy bear garter from Orage. I originally saw the ad for the bears on facebook and knew I had to go play that machine. So I've got the "Nothing Like a good Blowjob" bear. I love that they did some random ones. I just get a kick out of it and if you love gachas then OMG is the place to go!


ıllıllı love ιт wнen yoυ looĸ aт мe вaвy ıllıllı

Hair: Bubsy - Naturals by +Spellbound+

Necklace: F*ckn Cute Cookie Necklace by Spellbound @ O M G

Top: Taunting Shirt - Purple by Phat Bottom Girls

Tattoo: Spread Your Wings by Kinky/D.L.Z

Skirt: Hooka Mini by Phat Bottom Girls

Leg Accessory: Teddy Bear Garter - Blow by [Orage] @ O M G

Shoes: Studded Stapped Heels - Black by Phat Bottom Girls
( Mid Slink Feet Required)


Check Out Phat Bottom Girls Mainstore today ;)



ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı мeѕмerιze вy ja rυle ғт. aѕнanтι ıllıllı



No comments:

Post a Comment