Tuesday, July 8, 2014

rocĸ тнe вoaт ғт. вoмѕнιe & oмg gacнa evenт {#182}

ıllıllı rocĸ тнe вoaт ıllıllı

What's rockin' Fashionistas!?
That's right even with some crazy RL going on, I still went shopping in SL.
Just for you, I've once again got my Bomshie groove back and picked up some of that as well as hit the amazing and awesome Oh My Gacha event and gacha'd out a little bit.

Let me give you the 411 on this sexy bikini called Lotus Flower by Bomshie. It's not only a nice and tropical-zen teal color, but it's also Lola, Azz friendly and Wowmeh. That's right appliers come with it.  Gonna have every kind of woman rockin' the boat this summer in Bomshie's swimsuits. Now to accessorize a little, I've also got this fun cute Isatta bracelet by Bomshie and then I couldn't resist to add a couple more things to my look... I love Alchemy and I bet a lot of you do too, so of course at the OMG event, I went to get me a cute seal pup - Which I got the cute holding Penguin one. And I also went and I had to play the Forever Young machine to get me a cute pair of studded flat sandals, which I scored these green ones.

It's all worth it! So have fun shopping this summer at Fi*Friday and don't forget to check out
Oh My Gacha (OMG) event going on right now!

ıllıllı вяεεzү  ıllıllı

Hair: Timebomb by Little Bones - July Group Gift
Bracelet: Isatta Bangle - Emerald by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday 
Bikini: Lotus Flower Bikini by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday 
Holding: Seal Pup - Penguin by Alchemy @ O M G 
Shoes: Studded Flats - Green by Forever Young @ O M G 


Get your Bomshie goodies at Fi*Friday 
and don't forget to hit OMG too!


ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı rocĸ тнe вoaт вy aalιyaн ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment