Friday, July 18, 2014

ι'м a gypѕy ғт. zoz + мodaмιa нaυтe coυтυre + вenѕ вoυтιqυe {#190}

ıllıllı ѕтarѕ reмιnd мe ıllıllı

" Cause I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me?
I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me..."

Hey fashionistas! 
Yes, did you read 2 post ago? No? 
There's only 2 days ( today and tomorrow), it's your last chance to get these hot items 
From Cosmopolitan Salesroom, Round 17/2.

So my last run to Round 17/2, I've got my nails did by ZOZ with their Tulip nail designs. Very classy and sassy. Then I hit the sales room and got ModaMia Haute Couture's Lagenlook, made me feel like belly dancing and it's summer last chance to show off those tight bods, right? Then to stick my favorite kind of bow on the present,  walked quickly (lol) to Bens Boutique to get their Elegant Heels, cause you can't leave the house barefoot. So I had to get'em.

So don't just sit there.
Scroll. Click. TP. SHOP!

ıllıllı ι мιgнт ѕтeal yoυr cloтнeѕ ıllıllı

Hair: Dreamy by Magika *New*

Nail: Tulip Nails by ZOZ @ C S R - 75L

Top & Bottom: Lagenlook - Black by ModaMia Haute Couture @ C S R - 75L

Shoes: Elegant Heels - Red by Bens Boutique @ C S R - 300L (pack)


2 days left of Round 17/2


ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


gypѕy вy ѕнaĸιra

No comments:

Post a Comment