Friday, July 18, 2014

ғlyιng wιтн υr love ғт. pнaт вoттoм gιrlѕ {#189}


ıllıllı ι'м one ιn a мιllιon ıllıllı

Where's my Lola Lovin' and Booty rubbin' Fashionistas?
That's right I got a new post that ya'll gonna love.
Straight up from Phat Bottom Girls.

Designer Tay Tay has been busting her booty to bring ya'll some cute, sexy and flashy designs.
So I've gotta tell you, these shoes... I know I normally start from the top, but c'mon these Shae heels are a new gatcha item at the mainstore. Yes, I be loving gatchas a lot lately, so yes I had to start backwards today. Getting higher, I've picked up these Cutie shorts, which has this sexy lace trim to them giving it a different feel from jeans short shorts. And then toppin' it off, I've also picked up, this Cross top at the store. For my hipster but boobie lovin' fashionistas. Speaking of which, the cross top and the cutie shorts come with the appliers for Lola and *Linc's phat azz and cute azz. Score!

So what are you waiting for?

ıllıllı yoυ goт тнιѕ ѕwag ıllıllı

Hair: Suspiria - Black/White Dip by +Spellbound+ @ OMG

Top: Cross Top - Black by Phat Bottom Girls

Bottom: Cutie Shorts  - Blue by Phat Bottom Girls

Shoes: Shae - Red by Phat Bottom Girls * NEW Gacha Item *
[ Requires High Slink Feet - Feet are not included. ]



Right now at Phat Bottom Girls, get yours today ;)


ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı



ıllıllı wιтн υr love - cнer lloyd ıllıllı



No comments:

Post a Comment