Thursday, August 7, 2014

ι тнιnĸ poѕѕιвly ι'м ғallιng ғor yoυ ғт. мoιмoι + lelυтĸa нaιr {#199}

ıllıllı ι ѕee тнe paтнѕ yoυr eyeѕ wander down ıllıllı

Yes! I have finally snuck in an epic SL Freebie & Offers post!
They are the best and who could go wrong with amazing designers and 
their amazing gifts they make for all of us to go and get as well as check out their
amazing stores, while you're there.

So I did some gift hunting myself through the lovely and wonderful SL F&O group.
And I came across one of my favorite hair stores, LeLutka! You know I was there in a heartbeat... okay, more like as quickly as SL would move it. I joined their group which is free and grabbed a few gifts on their counter, one of them being Chill. Which is a group gift and I will not lie, I love this hair and hat  But I also went to check out MoiMoi who does these amazing designs, even full outfits which save me a lot of time when I'm running late to things.
Of course I slipped into Cutie Nerd before heading out to a meet and greet with some friends.

If you love anything you in today's outfit.
Then keep scrolling, cabs, limos, bus, trains n planes await you

ıllıllı ι wanna coмe тoo ıllıllı

Skin: Lara - Bronze by .::WoW Skins::. @ OMG Room

Hair: Chill by LeLutka {Group Gift }

Dress+ Rings + Bag: Cutie Nerd Outfit by MoiMoi { SL F&O Gift }

Shoes: Cutie Nerd Outfit by MoiMoi { comes with outfit }
[ Required: Slink High Feet ]
*Feet Not Included*


Join the group today :)
All you have to do is find this poster in any participating  stores.


 мaнalo ғor readιng  


.o0×X×0o. ғallιng ιn love aт a coғғee ѕнop - landon pιgg .o0×X×0o.



No comments:

Post a Comment