Monday, August 11, 2014

ι'м αℓℓ αвσυт тнαт вαss ғт. вoмѕнιe + delυхe вody ғacтory {#200}

ıllıllı all тнe rιgнт jυnĸ, ιn all тнe rιgнт placeѕ ıllıllı

What's good Fashionistas!?
Well you know I've got some major Bomshie goods for all of you.
At the awesome Fi*Friday weekly event. Which has all your favs for 55L.
I also have a little giftie from Dirty Diva Hunt thanks to my friends at Deluxe Body Factory.

So let's see what's in my goody bag ;)
Today, I bring to you a very unique skin from Deluxe Body Factory, which is a gift in the Dirty Diva Hunt going on right now to September 9th. But back to the skin, it's a pale skin and it has pink eyebrows. So super unique and if you're a diva you'd rock it.

Now my goods from Fi*Friday. All Bomshie as usual my dears!
Started with this pink laced half top, which comes with Lola applier for my boobie lovin' ladies.
Then I searched the rack a little more and found these fun, Anamarie Palazzo pants, which has a very down to earth pattern that still ties in the pink of the lace top. Now to change it up, I did a mismatch on the shoes, I know I know! I do a matching outfit all the time, but I wanted to switch it up and grabbed these blue and yellow Azcar heels also from Bomshie. 

Ya'll know you don't have to style it like me, because we're all unique and different in our 
own ways. Which means we all got different styles, different ways of wearing these amazing designs from these awesome designers. So don't just sit there!
CLICK. READ. SHOP


ıllıllı yeaн ιт'ѕ preттy clear ıllıllı

Shape: Kinomi by Panda Punx - GG
[ Shape is a gift w/Natural skin ]

Skin: Maja Skin by Deluxe Body Factory - Hunt Gift
{* Dirty Diva Hunt - Aug.9 - Sept. 9th }

Hair: Kora by pr!tty - GG

Ears: Female Fantasy Elf ears by Mandala

Top: Choco Violet Lace top by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday

Pants: Anamarie Palazzo by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday

Shoes: Azcar Heels by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday
[ Required: Slink High Feet *Feet Not Included ]



Missed one of Bomshie's designs? 
Well now you can get them at the mainstore
Cabby: Bomshie Mainstore

 мaнalo ғor readιng 


 all aвoυт тнaт вaѕѕ - мegнan тraιnor 

No comments:

Post a Comment