Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ι'м noт тнe only one ғт. вoмѕнιe + тrιnιтy & co. {#201}

 yoυ ѕay ι'м crazy, caυѕe yoυ don'т 
тнιnĸ ι ĸnow wнaт yoυ've done 

Hey Fashionistas!
I've got more Bomshie goodies from Fi*Friday and Bomshie's mainstore.

I've also got stunning jewelry from Trinity & Co. You'll drip in diamonds.

So first off, I took a nice boat trip out to Burlap & Lace to check out my friend's cute shop called Trinity & Co. Where I picked up the Wonderwall Jewelry set in Fire Opal, which has yellow gems surrounded by diamonds. This set is 100% mesh.

After leaving the island, I hit Fi*friday to grab my 55L, Malikah Blue dress by Bomshie. You know I can't resist a good sale and amazing designs. Malikah is a short dress that has a classy solid color top followed by a wild pattern in blue for the skirt portion. Sexy slits on the side and does come with Lola and Azz Appliers. Only for 55L, so get'em while they're hot because Thursday, Fi*Friday closes to reset for the next round that opens this week Friday.

Now I remember hearing some shoes from last round finally hit the shelves at Bomshie's main store, so I decided after Fi*Friday I'd go hit Bomshie's before heading home. I was happy to find shoes to match my new dress from Bomshie called Fatmatta Heels in H2O (blue & yellow ). Which I think tied into my look for tonight perfectly.

See anything you loved or want to check out?
Well keep scrolling and don't forget my saying:

CLICK. READ. SHOP

 вυт ι ĸnow ι'м noт тнe only one 

Hair: Lumen - Overcooked by LeLutka

Jewelry: Wonderwall Necklace & Earrings - Fire Opal
by Trinity & Co.

Dress: Malikah Blue Dress by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday

Shoes: Fatmatta Heels - H2O by Bomshie
[ Required: High Slink Feet *NOT INCLUDED ]



 мaнalo ғor readιng 


 ι'м noт тнe only one вy ѕaм ѕмιтн 

No comments:

Post a Comment