Friday, August 15, 2014

ғroм acroѕѕ тнe rooм ғт. .ĸ e l ι n ι. + тrιnιтy & co. + aparecιυм {#202}

 ι ѕaw yoυ ғroм acroѕѕ тнe rooм 

Hey Fashionistas!
I've got some new releases for you this time from 
amazing designers like
.K E L I N I.
Trinity & CO.
Aparecium

So let's get started!
I love finding a fabulous dress, one I can use to events or going out with friends.
So I went to K E L I N I  and noticed my friend and amazing designer Eva Kelini had just brought out the new Attractive Chic dress, which comes in 5 beautiful colors. I, of course went with the passionate red.  Just caught my eye and I couldn't say no. Then to add some sparkle, I went back to Trinity & Co. to pick up the Wonderwall set in ruby red, so I had diamond and rubies gracing my neck. Then to wrap up my classy, chic and sassy look, I grabbed these edgy heels called 'Show Me Your Teeth' by Aparecium. Also a new release  out right now.

So many amazing designs and great releases, so don't miss your chance 

to grab them while they're hot. So have fun shopping my dear fashionistas
and I'll catch ya later with more goodies in my shopping bag ;)
 clιcĸ.ⓡⓔⓐⓓ.ѕнop 
 and ι wanтed тo geт тo ĸnow yoυ 


 .вodyιѕн. 
Shape: Kinomi Natural by Panda Punx
[ August GG comes w/skin ]

Skin: Lara - Bronze by .:: WoW Skin::.

Hair: Sienna - Pitch by LeLutka

Hands: Flat Female Hands & 
Mouse Female Hands by Slink

Feet: Women's High Feet by Slink

 .leн oυтғιт. 

Jewelry: Wonderwall Necklace & Earrings set - Ruby by Trinity & Co. *New*

Dress: Attractive Chic - Red by .K E L I N I. *New*

Shoes: Show Me Your Teeth Heels - Black by Aparecium *New*
[ REQUIRED: Slink High Feet *not included ]


 .мaнalo ғor readιng. 


 yo (eхcυѕe мe мιѕѕ) вy cнrιѕ вrown 



No comments:

Post a Comment