Monday, August 4, 2014

ι'м a ѕυrvιvor ғт. wow ѕĸιnѕ + ιnғecтed +LB jewelѕ + тanтalυм +pacagaιa creaтιonѕ {#194}

ıllıllı ι'м gonna мaĸe ιт ıllıllı

Hey Fashionistas!
I know I've been out for a while, but when RL calls you best have priorities in order.
But I'm back! And as of August 1st OMG Room - Round 5 has kicked off and I've done some shopping :)


First up, I got this Lara tan from Wow Skins, cause the last days of summer so it's never too late to get sun kissed. To follow that I went to see some friends at Infected Tattoos and got this Moon back tattoo done. Love the lace and henna feel to it. Picked up this Army Queen Outfit from Pacagaia Creations, which comes with this tube top, mini skirt, panties and boots. Of course in the traditional camouflage pattern, blacks and greens. To accessorize around that I got this black and gold Jim Jim bracelet from LB Jewels and I also picked up the Claudia Thigh Bows from Tantalum.

All from Round 5 of OMG Room! So go get yours today!

ıllıllı ι'м a ѕυrvιvor, ι'м gonna мaĸe ιт ıllıllı

Skin: Lara - Tan by .::WoW Skins::. @ OMG Room

Hair: Nova by Truth Hair
Tattoo: Moon - Back Tattoo by Infected @ OMG Room

Necklace: Trinity Necklace by .:RealEvil Industries:.
Bracelet: JimJim - Gold by LB Jewels @ OMG Room
Piercings: Claudia Thigh Bows by ~Tantalum~ @ OMG Room


Top + Skirt + Boots: Army Queen Outfit 
by Pacagaia Creations @ OMG Room


Right now, Round 5 ---> 08.01 - 08.10.14

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı

ıllıllı ѕυrvιvor вy deѕтιny'ѕ cнιld ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment