Tuesday, August 5, 2014

waĸa waĸa ғт. вoмѕнιe {#195}

ıllıllı yoυ're on тнe ғronтlιne ıllıllı

Woohoo, what's good Fashionistas and shopaholics alike?
Well there's 2 storms heading towards me in RL, so I'm trying to post as soon as possible for you all. And of course I've hit Bomshie at Fi*Friday! Who could go wrong with 55L deals? I know I can't.

So I've bought 3 items by Bomshie at Fi*Friday's weekly event. Let's start from the top!
I've got this summer vibrant, unique patterned Aziza top, that also comes with Lola applier as well. Which is perfect for the last of the summer heat this month but I couldn't leave without even more fun vibrant and unique designs, so I've also grabbed a pair of these Aziza pants, which are kind of like parachute pants but in a refreshing aqua blue.  And to wrap up my look, I needed to keep the uniqueness going and saw these Fatmatta Heels Ivy in the shoe section of Fi*Friday. They went perfect with my outfit, although it didn't have the orange to tie into my top, it's okay because these babies, keep the tropical aqua blue with a hand painted pattern that'll remind you of how much fun 2014's summer was.

Now don't wait, go grab your fresh and uniquely designed Bosmhie items today!
And if you've missed some Bomshie items from rounds before, feel free to jump on the cab below to check out Bomshie's mainstore, where she has most of her event designs and new releases.


ıllıllı yoυ ғeel тнe preѕѕυre  ıllıllı

Hair: Dreamy by Magika
Top: Aziza Top by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday
Pants: Aziza Pants by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday
Shoes: Fatmatta Heel Ivy by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday
[ Required: High Slink Feet *Feet not included ]


3 days to get these Bomshie goods @ Fi*Friday

 Cab: Bomshie's Mainstore

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı ωαкα ωαкα вү sнαкιяα ıllıllı



No comments:

Post a Comment