Tuesday, August 5, 2014

yoυr love ғт. wow ѕĸιnѕ + perveттe + тanтalυм + ѕυgar {#196}

ıllıllı ѕ on мy cнeѕт, caυѕe ι'м readιng тo ѕave'eм ıllıllı

Woohoo! Another post and this time we're switching gears to OMG Room, round 5!
If you haven't gone already, I highly suggest you do this round ends on the 10th of August, so don't just sit there!

Let's jump in to my shopping bag!
Once again, sun kissed thanks to my lovely friends at Wow Skins. 
They make it happen even for white asian girls like me. Okay, I'm not full asian but I was still pretty white.  Continuing on with this cute paw prints and pink bows, hand tattoo from PerveTTe. I love it cause it's cute and different, plus i love animals. To lightly accessorize, I got this Iniyali ring from Tantalum, to grace my pretty finger. But that's not all! I also hit Sugar's rack and found me the prettiest assassin look yet, okay okay so it's not an assassin outfit, but I do love this dress, it may seem like a two piece but in fact it's got this sexy chains mid design to show off some more skin. The face mask does in fact come with the dress so you have to option to keep your face warm or take it off. I've also to wrap up this look saw these sexy heels at Sugar's rack and grabbed the Fiesta Black Heels, which are high slink feet friendly.

To dance the night away or to simply turn heads in a different and unique way
Hit OMG Room, Round 5 to get these hot items before time runs out
and just like an assassin, ninja or spy, these items will be 
long gone.
ıllıllı ι'мa only тell yoυ once, yoυ тнe ιlleѕт ıllıllı

Skin: Lara - Bronze by .::Wow Skins::. @ OMG Room
Tattoo: Sweet Hand Tattoo by *PerveTTe* @ OMG Room
Hair: Dreamy by Magika

Ring: Iniyali Ring by ~Tantalum~ @ OMG Room

Dress + Mask: Chains by :::SUGAR::: @ OMG Room
Shoes: Fiesta Black Heels by :::SUGAR::: @ OMG Room
[ Required: High Slink Feet  *Feet not included ]



ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı yoυr love вy nιcĸι мιnaj ıllıllı



No comments:

Post a Comment