Thursday, September 18, 2014

ladιeѕ,draмa, leave ιт - нoмe ғт. вoмѕнιe @ тнrιғт ѕнop 6.0 {#216}

 .ι тold ya'll ι waѕ gonna вυмp lιĸe тнιѕ. 

Hey Fashionistas!
I'm back with more Bomshie!
You know I had to do a Bomshie haul since I've been out that long.

So continuing in my haul, I bring you this very breathable and loose but form fitting ____ romper by Bomshie that's at Thrift Shop 6.0 --> Going on right now. It's fitted mesh, so we're all good on sizes, only 2 different alphas and a great color selection.  Perfect scoop neckline and an amazing open back, perfect for this time of year when we're coming out of summer and entering autumn. So don't wait, the Thrift shop ain't open forever ya'know.

Click. Read. S H O P!
Photos shot @ Koto Project Sim
 .тo мy gιrlѕ тнaт'ѕ looĸιn' тнeιr вeѕт. 

Hair: Dancing on my own by Exile @ The Arcade
Outfit: Monini Romper - Tan by Bomshie @ The Thrift Shop 6.0
Shoes: Lotus Zipper Stiletto Heels - Black by Allure 


 .мaнalo ғor readιng. 



 lιĸe тнιѕ вy ĸelly rowland ғт. eve 



No comments:

Post a Comment