Thursday, September 18, 2014

ι ғeel we're cloѕe enoυgн ғт. вoмѕнιe @ Penumbra Fashion Week 2014 {#215}

 .ι wanna locĸ ιn yoυr love. 

Hey what's up Fashionistas!
I bet ya'll been waiting for my Bomshie posts huh?
I know it's been a while and I've been making my rounds for sure.
Today, I've made it all Bomshie day! Because I got some making up to do.
Why don't we start with part 1 of Bomshie's lovely designs at Penumbra's Fall Fashion Week 2014. Now the amazing thing is, Bomshie still keeping it fresh and different.
Also, don't worry my dear readers who don't have booties or boobies or mesh bods because these are all standard 5 size mesh, which means you can wear it without the body upgrades.
So for this lovely first part, I decided to keep the same hairstyle which is Jasmine by [enVOGUE] and also I kept my shoes the same as well, and they're the Zipper Stilettos by Allure. So now let's get to it!


Makeba Blouse & Pants


Mandebele Gown



Tchelete Blazer & Pants 



Oskido Cowl Dress



All these designs are available right now at Penumbra Fashion Week
Don't forget to come join us on September 20th at 3pm SLT for Bomshie's show.
 .мaнalo ғor readιng. 


ıllıllı laтcн вy dιѕcloѕυre ғт. ѕaм ѕмιтн ıllıllı


No comments:

Post a Comment