Tuesday, September 16, 2014

ι won'т gιve υp on υѕ ғт. ѕтelloane + -loυх + envogυe + ѕoмeтнιng new {#214}

 .wнen ι looĸ ιnтo yoυr eyeѕ. 

Hey Fashionistas!
Guess what? I've got more goodies from theses amazing designers:
Something New Poses & Props
Stelloane
-LOUX
Awesome line up I must say so myself.  As you guessed our special pose is from Something New and it's called 'Lovers Gaze' which you can get right now at The Thrift Shop 6.0
Then to #OOTD which is all brought to you from Home of Designers. Let's start with our friends from -LOUX, they have a great selection of eyeliners out at Home of Designers - Round 1. I'm wearing a more classic with eyeliner 3, but keep an eye out because I'll be featuring more of their eyelines in my upcoming blog posts. Now for my dress, it's the Suzie dress in white by Stelloane, which also comes in a great selection of colors at Home of Designers event. It's got this very sweetheart look, which is good for any of your casual to semi formal events.

If you loved any of today's stars, continue to scroll my loves.
Click. Read. S H O P!
 .ι'м gιvιng yoυ on мy love.

Hair: Jasmine by [enVOGUE]
Make Up: Eyeliner 3 by -LOUX @ HoD
Dress: Suzie Dress - White by Stelloane @ HoD

Special Pose:
Lovers Gaze by Something New
@ The Thrift Shop 6.0


 мaнalo ғor readιng 


ıllıllı ι won'т gιve υp вy jaѕon мraz ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment