Monday, September 1, 2014

noт a вad тнιng ғт. вoмѕнιe + тrυтн нaιr {#205}

 ι ĸnow people мaĸe proмιѕeѕ all тнe тιмe 

Woohoo! Fashonistas!
I'm back from RL time and ready to open my shopping bag 
to share the goods I got from Fi*Friday!

That's right you saw that right,
I've hit up Fi*Friday for the weekly Bomshie fix and I mixed it up with one of Truth Hair's brand spankin' new hairstyles. So keep scrolling to get these fabulous designs because ya'll know you want too ;)

Click. Read. S H O P! 
 ιт'ѕ noт a вad тнιng тo ғall ιn love wιтн мe 

Hair: Freya by Truth Hair *NEW*
Top: Palava top by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday
Bottom: Palava Skirt by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday
Shoes: Grikata heels - Palava by Bomshie @ Fi*Friday

 .мaнalo ғor readιng. 


 noт a вad тнιng вy jυѕтιn тιмвerlaĸe 



No comments:

Post a Comment