Saturday, September 6, 2014

ωαsтε∂ ғт. σмg яσσм {#206}

(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º yoυ are a glaѕѕ нalғ eмpтy º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)

What's good fashionistas!?
Oh you know I brought you some goodies!

From OMG Room, round 6. 
Which is running from Sept.5-15th

Let's party shoppers!
I'm ready to party the night away, are you?
Of course you know I had to do a OMG haul, since it's a new round.
Just to kick it off, I picked up this infinity necklace in gold from LB Jewel. Diamond studded cross pendant and beautiful gold chain and infinity pendant as well.  To follow up, I hit one of my favorites, NS:: and bought their hipster crop top that comes with a hud with 4 different prints to choose from. Makes it so much more fun when getting ready, but that's not all I also picked up this high waisted zipper skirt from M.Second. They have a good choice of colors at OMG Room, I just went with the pink and black theme of my shirt, so don't worry this skirt comes in more than just black. Then to wrap it up, I grabbed a pair of these sexy lace luxury pumps from Blossom and they come with a color hud to change the color behind your lace whenever you go out.

So don't wait until last minute, head out and 
grab these fun and cute goodies today!



Hair: Grande by Truth Hair
Ears: Tapers - Women by Mandala
Necklace: Infinti Necklace - Gold by LB Jewel @ OMG Room {100L}
Top: Hipster Crop top + Hud by NS:: @ OMG Room {100L}
Bottomz: Zipper Skirt Nigth - Black by [M.Second] @ OMG Room {120L}
Shoes: Lace Luxury Pumps + Hud by {Blossom} @ OMG Room {150L}
[ Required: High Slink Feet **Feet Not Included**]

 ~>мaнalo ғor readιng<~ 



 .waѕтed вy тιeѕтo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment