Sunday, September 7, 2014

вooм! вooм! clap! ғт. тrυтн нaιr +[glιтzz] {#207}

(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º yoυ мaĸe мe ғeel good º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)

Hey Fashionistas and shopaholics alike!
It's another awesome post with some amazing deals ;)

First off, I've pulled out a whole outfit I got when I went on my OMG Room haul.
This outfit is called Ludmila from Glitzz. It comes with a cute crop corset in white, fishnet/sheer oversized shirt, gray and black leopard leggings and to tie it off, classic black combat boots. Now creating a look around this outfit was fun because I also hit up Uber! for the first time and got Truth Hair's Rogue hairstyle, which is like a fohawk for women, with some braids.and that's not all! Truth Hair also threw in the gas mask to tie into the Uber theme of Apocalypse. On my way home I was itchin' for some new ink and came across OMG Hunt 2, that's going on. It's a 1L hunt with amazing designers, such as Kharma! Woohoo! Which is wear I scored my new ink, the Owl Tribal Tattoo which is a beautiful upper body piece and so worth the 1L, if you miss this hunt you'd be paying about 155L for this tattoo. 

Don't miss out on these amazing events going on right now!
Scroll and catch a cab, plane, limo, or boat to these shops
and get these awesome designs today ;)
Click. Read. S H O P!
(¯`·.¸¸.->coмe on тo мe, coмe on тo мe now<-.¸¸.·´¯)

Hair: Rogue by Truth Hair @ Uber
[ * Comes with Gas Mask ]
Face Paint: Warpaint by +Half Deer+
Tattoo: Owl Tribal Tattoo by Kharma - OMG Hunt {1L}
Top+ Bottoms+ Boots: Ludmila Outfit by [Glitzz] @ OMG Room {75L}


OMG Room, Round 6
September 5th - 15th, 2014

 .мaнalo ғor readιng.


 .вooм clap вy cнarlι хcх. 

No comments:

Post a Comment